Web Design Principles

A few websites I enjoyed were, Design of the World  I really liked the lay out of this website and I enjoy how it functions. I think that the look of it is very neat and tidy. I enjoy the different pops of color that I see when I scroll through it. I think that when I design my website I might try and recreate the lay out that it has or try and use the same kinds of colors and or just try and take the qualities I liked the most and out it into my own website.

Another website that I  kind of enjoyed was,Inspiration Grid, I liked how this website was also laid out, I liked how it showed you what kind of material was going to be on the website right once you click on it. I don't know if I'll put much of these elements into my own website because I think that it is similar to the old one but I did like it.

The last website i'm going to talk about is Deviant art I really liked what I seen when I first clicked on this website. I liked how I instantly seen art, it isn't hard to find and it has lots of color drawing me into the website. The element that I think I would take and use in my own website would be the colors. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explanation of sound effects to be created and plan of action

Photo Composition Principles