What is Public Domain and Creative Commons

      The first website that I went on was this one https://www.pond5.com/free. The first thing I seen when I went on the website was a big title named the public domain project explaining what the website was, it says after the title on this website that, it says that you can download thousands of historical media and it also says on it that it is completely free and made available by Pond5. I like this website and how its all set up, how you can just click on certain titles, and it all comes up and it shows you that its free even before you pick it up. The seconds website I went on was thehttps://search.creativecommons.org/ website. The first thing I seen when I went on the website were a bunch of things that you can click on but it's stupid because it wont take you to the actual website, I think if they fixed that it would be used a lot more and would be more handy. I wouldn't think to just go on this website and look for free places to find videos and stuff I would just go to the website that I know has free videos. The last website I am going to talk about is Freesound. I think that this is a handy and good website for someone who makes videos and needs sounds for it quick and easy. The website made it easy to play and find the things I was looking for and play and download what I was looking for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explanation of sound effects to be created and plan of action